Mass Ply panels are treated like CLT panels for design. Reference the CLT Handbook and the NDS for more details. All design shall be provided by a licensed professional.
One of the largest privately-owned, independent wood products manufacturers on the West Coast, Freres has a history of being mindful about its environmental impact and observing sustainable management practices throughout its three operations—Freres Engineered Wood, Freres Timber and Evergreen BioPower LCC. Freres has earned its place as a wood products industry leader in sustainable practices by being stewards of the land, committing to sustainable practices, and investing in innovative products and processes.
Mass Ply FAQs
- Buildhouse Re-Imagines A-Frame Design with Freres’ MPP
- Chemeketa’s Agricultural Complex Makes Lasting Impression with Freres
- Unconventional Interior Use of MPP Results in Significant Acoustic Benefits
- Meyer Memorial Trust’s Civic-Minded Approach to New Headquarters Re-Imagines Building Design as “Building Democracy”
- OMSI Modernizes Camp Hancock Using MPP
- Gurnet Point’s Project One Achieves Greater Construction Efficiency with Innovative Design-Build Strategy
- Santiam Canyon School District Chooses MPP for Functionality, Speed of Construction, and Community Pride
- Peak Builders Ranks Freres “10 Out of 10”
- Freres’ Pre-Fabricated MPP Helps Solve Labor Shortage for Union Gospel Mission Men’s Shelter